eDGe Broadband Solutions is committed to following the requirements of the RIOS and R2:2013 standards and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our QEH&S management system. We are R2:2013, RIOS, and ISO 9001:2008 certified to provide responsible electronic recycling.
We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes, to prevent pollution and work place injuries, and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of eDGe Broadband Solutions’ operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling practices that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is eDGe Broadband Solutions’ overall goal to accomplish our business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above statement of this QEH&S and other objectives, eDGe Broadband Solutions is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks;
- Complying with all relevant QEH& S legal requirements, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by eDGe Broadband Solutions;
- Striving for continual improvement;
- Preventing work place injuries;
- Providing the framework for establishing QEH&S goals;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Preventing of pollution;
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of eDGe Broadband Solutions;
- Making the QEH&S available to the public, suppliers, customers, contractors, and other interested parties; and
- Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.